How To Create WhatsApp Sticker Online On Mac Without App
You can also make WA sticker on your Mac devices such as Macbook and iMac.
Well, now there is an easy way to make whatsapp sticker online without application on your Mac, which is using WASticker.APP
By using WASticker.APP, you don't need to install any more apps because all you need are web browser apps like Google Chrome and Safari.
Want to know how? follow these guidelines:
- Open wasticker.app using web browser application on your Mac.
- Next, click SELECT IMAGE button to choose image or photo.
- Use image with JPG, PNG and WEBP format / extension to create normal sticker.
- Use image with GIF format / extension to create animated sticker.
- The maximum image file size you can use is 4 MB.
- Whatsapp sticker must have length and width ratio of 1:1 (square). Therefore, you must select and crop the part of the image that will be used as a sticker.
- Select part of the image by setting the frame size and you can also zoom-in and zoom-out the frame.
- If you have selected, click the CROP button.
- After that, input your whatsapp number. Make sure you prefix your whatsapp number with your international country code.
- Then, click CREATE button and click SEND button.
- Wait a moment and your new sticker will be sent to your whatsapp number via chat.
- If sticker sent notification is appears, then check your whatsapp from your phone, whatsapp desktop app, or web.whatsapp.com
- Save your new sticker by click the sticker.
- Then click Add To Favorites menu.