How To Create WhatsApp Sticker Online On iPhone Without App
Creating WA sticker on iPhone is usually done using the WhatsApp sticker maker app that can be installed from the Apple App Store.
The disadvantage of this method is that you have to install the app first, which is sometimes even more troublesome, especially if your iPhone storage memory is full.
Well, now there is an easy way to make whatsapp sticker online without application, which is using WASticker.APP
By using WASticker.APP, you don't need to install any more apps because all you need are web browser apps like Safari and Google Chrome.
Want to know how? follow these steps:
- Open wasticker.app using web browser application on your Iphone.
- Next, tap the SELECT IMAGE button to select the image or photo you want to make into whatsapp sticker.
- Use images with JPG, PNG and WEBP formats / extensions to create regular sticker.
- Use images with GIF format / extension to create animated sticker.
- The maximum image file size you can use is 4 MB.
- WhatsApp sticker must have length to width ratio of 1:1 (square). Therefore, you have to select and crop the part of the image that will be used as whatsapp sticker.
- Set the frame size to select part of the image by dragging the blue button. You can also zoom-in and zoom-out on the image.
- After that, tap the CROP button.
- The next step, fill in the whatsapp number in the box provided.
- Make sure you complete your whatsapp number with your country code, e.g. +1.
- Then, tap the CREATE button.
- After that, tap the SEND button.
- Wait a moment and your new sticker will be sent to your whatsapp number via chat.
- After sticker notification message sent is appears, then please check your whatsapp.
- Save your new sticker by clicking on it.
- Then select Add to Favorites menu.